Thursday, May 24, 2012

Success

Just received this from a 12 year old student I taught last year.

Though her words are most certainly a gift, the greater blessing she has bestowed upon me today is the reminder of MY true definition of success: positively impacting another life.

Lately I have been consumed with work and school and relationships yadda, yadda, yadda. But it's all noise.

Thank YOU, Rebecca (Becca Bee) for cutting through the clutter.

"Erin Greer

You are one of the most incredible women I know, You are successful and talented, And you are loved my many. You are beautiful and sweet, And your are an amazing person. Don’t ever forget how incredible you are Ms. Erin!

 Love, Rebecca

Thanks fo0r always sending me opportunities to follow my dreams, You are a true friend. Thank you for being there!"

No comments:

Post a Comment